Membership to Tynedale Agricultural Society Ltd for this year costs £25 per adult per year. Junior Membership £7.00 (5 to 16 years). Family Membership £60 (2 adults and up to 3 children 5 - 16 years).
Applying for membership for Tynedale Agricultural Society Ltd is very easy, just complete the Membership Application Form and return it to the show office address (at the bottom of the form).
Being a member of the society supports the show and it's charitable aims and objectives. As a members you will receive:
- Complimentary admission ticket to the Northumberland County Show
- Members Badge, which allows exclusive access to the members enclosure
- Ringside marquee and garden terrace with prime view of the Main Arena and our BigTV screen
- Forward parking in Members car park (guarenteed till 11am)
- Exclusive restaurant and bar
- Deluxe toilets
- Reduced entry fees on cattle, sheep and equine classes
- Access to cattle marquee during judging
- Members Newsletters throughout the year
- Invite to any further fundraising activities the Society hold
- Invite to our AGM held first Tuesday in November
Opportunities to meet people of similar interests who enjoy the show and like to feel they 'make a difference' to this wonderful event, run by volunteers.