Membership to Tynedale Agricultural Society for 2017 costs £25 per adult per year. Junior Membership £7.00 (4 to 16 years). Family Membership £60 (2 adults and up to 3 children).
Applying for membership for Tynedale Agricultural Society is very easy, just complete the Membership Application Form and return it to the show office address (at the bottom of the form).
If you would like to pay by standing order, please print off the Standing Order Form and return it to the show office.
All included in this exclusive package:
- Admission ticket to Northumberland County Show
- Members Badge which allows exclusive access to the members enclosure
- Ringside marquee and garden terrace with prime view of the Main Arena and our BigTV screen
- Forward parking in Members car park
- Exclusive restaurant and bar
- Indoor TV screens showing action from around the show field
- Deluxe toilets
- Bag drop facilities
- Show Catalogue
- Tea and Coffee
- Reduced entry fees on cattle, sheep and equine classes
- Access to cattle marquee during judging
- Members Newsletters throughout the year
Opportunities to meet people of similar interests and attend the Society’s ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
Members E-tickets will be sent out prior to the show and members collect their membership packs at the members marquee on Show Day.